Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
"The New Hire Act: Demystified" - PLUS - "Employee or Contractor? Don't Get Nailed for Making the Wrong Decision" Webinar
Tuesday, September 28, 2010 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (EDT)
Get a much better understanding of two timely topics that are tripping up businesses across the country!
THE NEW HIRE ACT: DEMYSTIFIED
The first half of the webinar is dedicated to discussing the New Hire Act and what it means to the payroll of your company. Molly Mulroy from Paycor will provide detailed insights and help you answer the following questions:
- Looking for ways to save money? How about not having to pay your share of Social Security?!
- Have you hired a new employee recently? You may qualify!
- Confused on how to claim your Retention and New Hire Credits?
- Questions on what information you need for the IRS regarding the New Hire Credit?
- Excited about another deduction on your business income tax return?
EMPLOYEE OR CONTRACTOR?
The second half of the webinar is focused on the question of "Employee vs. Contractor" and what you need to know about making this critical distinction, including:
- Just because you say they are a contractor doesn't make them one!
- Did you know about the 20 question test from the IRS and how it applies to your decision?
- The costs of making the wrong choice
- The potential impact on your bottom line of having employees instead of contractors
Scott Gregory, Your Trusted CFO and QuickBooks Expert will present the "employee vs. contractor" discussion.
REGISTRATION IS FREE!
Please join Molly and Scott for this webinar!
Simply click the "Register" button above and drop in your contact information.
CAN'T MAKE THE LIVE EVENT?
Go ahead and register anyway! We'll send you a link to the archived presentation as soon as it gets posted.
We hope to see you on the webinar!
Molly Mulroy is a Senior Account Manager for Paycor Payroll Service. She has helped clients in all types of industries manage their payroll taxes and other HR needs. Paycor allows business owners to focus on what really matters, growing their business, by taking the hassle, time, and margin for error out of the payroll. As an advisor in this area, Molly also helps to identify areas of cost savings, efficiency changes, and tax law opportunities that may help the productivity and bottom line of your business.
Scott Gregory is the president of Bottom Line Accounting Solutions. He has been providing CFO solutions and offering QuickBooks expertise to businesses across the country for over 25 years. Well known for his "no accountant-speak" approach to training, Scott has taught hundreds of bookkeepers and business owners how to improve their finances and get the most out of their investment in QuickBooks.